All the candidates/students who are interested to join this job oriented courses will have to appear before the admission selection committee along with all original certificates testimonials for admission in the office of Galaxy ITC, Paonta Sahib, Dist. Sirmour ( H.P.).
Galaxy ITC, Paonta Sahib invites application from the eligible candidates for the following trades of ITC:
|Sr No||Course/Trade Name||Duration of Training||Eligibility Qualification|
|1||ELECTRICIAN||2 YEARS||Matric pass from recognized Board/University/or equiv|
|2||PUMP OPERATOR CUM MECHANIC||1 YEAR||Matric pass from recognized Board/University/or equiv|
(Computer Operator and programming assistant)
|1 YEAR||10th Pass|
|3||Fitter||2 YEAR||10th Pass|
Application for admission must be in the candidates own hand writing and on the prescribed from, the application complete in all respect including all required testimonials attached with the application from to the office of the Galaxy Industrial Training Centre on or before the last date fixed by the institution.
Essential Testimonials Required:
1. Two photocopies of the Matric Certificate indicating date of birth dully attested.
2. School leaving certificate from last attended school/institution attested.
3. Bonafide Himachali Certificate issued by the compinent authority.
4. SC/ST/OBC/BC or Reserve category dully attested by the completed authority.
5. Character Certificate issued by the last attending institute/school, not issued earlier than 6 month back.
6. Principal of Galaxy ITC keeps the rights to reject the admission of trainer if anyone will be involved in Police case during the training.
7. Principal keeps the rights, to reject the admission if such candidates who will seek admission in ITC by producing wrong documents, and wrong information. Against such candidates a proper lawful action will be taken.
8. Candidate who are interested to seek admission in the trades for should reach at the place of counseling as per date fixed for counseling with original documents .The selected candidate has to pay the course fee at the spot completely.
9. If the candidate fails to pay the same the seat will be allowed to the next eligible candidate. After that such candidate has no right on that seat/admission. No correspondence will be made to the candidate regarding the admission. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates who are coming for admission.
10. The admitted/selected candidates have to attend their classes as per the date fixed by the ITC. If any candidate will not join the classes without information for five working days then this will be presumed that the candidate is no more interested in admission and the seat will be allotted to the next eligible candidate.
11. Candidates who have seeked admission in Galaxy ITC has to registered with Technical Shiksha Board within two months necessarily.